Two locations, one goal.
We manufacture where our customers‘ needs can be optimally fulfilled at its best. This combination of locations provides our customers with one of the largest manufacturing capacities worldwide, and at the same time it offers the necessary flexibility for individual special solutions, whereby the highest precision and the utmost profitability for our customers always has priority.
Competence CentersOur network
- Manufacturing design with state-of-the-art CAD/CAM solutions
- Toolmaking: Automated and robot-assisted manufacturing units for highly industrialized production
- Mechanical engineering, prototype design and service
- Automated and manual manufacturing systems for tooling, accessory parts and assembly units
- Assembly- and polishing work
- Mechanical engineering: Manufacturing and assembly
Values & PhilosophyWhat we stand for
GPN – Excellence in Manufacturing
For more than 35 years GPN has been synonymous with quality and performance in the production of tooling, machines and components for the extrusion of plastics. Today, GPN is the leading manufacturer in many product- and service sectors of plastic extrusion with locations in Austria and the Czech Republic.
Our Leadership Principles.
- we are responsible.
- we are appreciative.
- we are reliable.
- we are innovative.
- we are active.
Job & CareerJoin our team
Successfully shaping GPN
Would you also like to become a member of GPN? You can expect an interesting level of responsibility in a successful and committed team, an attractive working environment, and a safe workplace in a company of international reputation. Apart from appropriate salaries, GPN offers its employees an array of opportunities for your individual training and professional development. Various social benefits round off our offerings.
You can find the Greiner Group’s currently available jobs at karriere.greiner.at. If you fill out the application form online, you need not send the written application by mail.
Submit any queries you may have by email: email@example.com
Apprenticeship at Greiner
Are you interested in an apprenticeship to become a skilled worker in metal technology or engineering? Then GREINER NEXT GENERATION is right for you. For more information visit us at www.greiner-ng.com or contact us at Facebook.
Here are some of the voluntary social benefits granted at GPN’s location at Nussbach:
- Work clothes
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Higher apprentices‘ remuneration
- Endowment and life insurance
- Commuter allowance
- Shift work bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Long-service bonus
- Child benefits
- Collective accident insurance
- Training and further education
- Retirement funds
- Military and compulsory community service bonus
- Reduced-rate in-house canteen meals + 1 piece of fruit a day
Greiner Compliance guidelines
- We are committed to compliance with all legal norms and to value-oriented corporate action.
- We respect our employees as essential partners in ensuring the commercial development of our Corporate Group.
- We promote fair and free competition.
- We are opposed to any form of corruption.
- We are committed to handling our own property and the property of others responsibly.
- We separate professional and private interests.
- We ensure the economic, social and environmental sustainability of our corporate actions.
Further Information from www.greiner.at/en